Aug 2, 2014

#66 Random Nail Art Challenge August: Orange

Yes,, I am doing two challenges again this month! 
Good afternoon ladies, the nail art I am showing today is inspired by the amazing nail guru Robin Moses, she uploaded a tutorial on the nails yesterday, and the tutorial could not come at a better time!
Why, you ask? Well.. I decided to do the Random Nail Art Challenge too this month and this started with the challenge to create a nail art with orange colours.




I really loved the nails Robin Moses did and I wanted to try them out for myself, I was kinda hesitant to use a orange for a base colour because it's not a colour I ever wear as a base colour but it actually looks really good on my nails and fits my skin tone!


 

  

 

*I like these nails a lot!* I did the pink and index the same as Robin Moses showed in her tutorial, and the middle + ringfinger are partially inspired by the tutorial. 

Both of the nailpolishes I used for this are from Hema, and hema nailpolishes don't have names but numbers.. The orange has the number #816 and the golden glitter has the number #25. The figures are made with a dark brown acrylic paint mixed with a gold acrylic paint, and highlighted with the same gold acrylic paint.

The next challenge is going to be a watermarble! I didn't do any water marble for a while now. I hope it is going to look good! ;)

Links:

Have fun painting and creating

xoxo

Dutchnailss

  Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment