Aug 1, 2014

August Nail Art Challenge: Classy

I've decided to do a nail art challenge again this month! 

Helloo! I'm in a good mood today! The weather is beautiful, I had time to do my nails and because the weather is beautiful; I could do my nails outside!

For the month of August I decided to do a nail art challenge again (maybe two, but I'm not sure)

 

Sadly after I finished my nails, I went off to my work... Aaaand... I ruined my nails... But fortunately I made pictures before I went to work! :D



 

The white is 'Snow Me White' by SinfulColors and the (gorgeous!) blue is 'Keep Pool' by Catrice

Next up is Ikat! And I wanted to do a ikat design in forever! So I'm already stoked for that!

Have fun painting and creating

xoxo

Dutchnailss

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment