Aug 18, 2014

#68 August Random Nail Art Challenge: Line Art

I'm extremely late with this but here are my line art nails!

I had to work all day and didn't had time/energy to do my nails, not even a single colour! I've been naked for the whole week! But I'm back! I've had some good sleep last night and now I feel rested enough to do my nails again! Happy days! 

I really like the outcome, and I hope you do too! 


 

If you've followed me on IG for a while you should've seen this design already.. (almost a year back!) I've tried this out on one nail and never did it on all my nails, and now I finally did! 

The colours I've used are all from the limited edition Eve In Bloom by Catrice. 'Blossom me, Blossom you' 'Rosebuddy' 'Bed of Flowers' and 'Bloomynous' the gold is 'Wonder Wow! Man!' from the superheroes limited edition by Essence.


Next up: Tropical

Have fun painting and creating

xoxo

Dutchnailss

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment