Sep 7, 2014

#70 Abstract roses on holographic gradient

I never thought I would enjoy doing my nails this much after almost two weeks of being 'naked'...
...But oh wow, after two weeks of working and not being able to do my nails.. The feeling of relaxation I got from just sitting down and taking time to do my nails, it was so nice.

Today I made a flower design ontop of a really nice gradient of two holographic colours. 





I really loving the autumn fibe this nails art has, although it is still summer.. the weather here has been more like as in autumn lately.

I used two holographic colours from Hema, sadly Hema doesn't name their polishes but gives them a number, the polishes I used were #56 and #54 the black is acrylic paint.



I hope this mani last me a while, I have to work again the upcoming week, so I don't know when I can do my nails again.. 

Have fun painting and creating

xoxo

Dutchnailss

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment