Jan 14, 2014

Swatches: Catrice Limited Edition - 'Celtica'

I did it again, I was shopping with my mom and walked past the shelf with the Catrice products. And the I saw that Catrice has a new limited edition collection: 'Celtica'

Four beautiful soft colors. Three of the four have a little sparke in the polish. With makes the colors very nice and beautiful.

I had to buy them (of course!) and in the right corner of the shelving I saw some little boxes. I wasn't sure if this was something for make-up or for nail art. So I picked it up and opened the little box. In it was a small container with 3d flakes. They looked amazing! I shoved the container back in the box and bought that too ;)

Back home I immediately wanted to swatch these b-e-a-u-ties! But I coudn't! So today, when I was back home from work I immediately started painting my nails and making pictures of them. So here they are!


A purple color, named 'Paralilac'. With some really small silver glitter flakes. Sadly those glitters don't show on the pictures I took of this polish. I really like this color, even though purple nailpolish always make my hands look even more pale and cold. This color doesn't do that so much. And the color is just classy and neat.



The second color, named 'Love, Peach&Harmony'. A salmon colored polish. Again with some glitter flakes in the polish. But gold glitters this time. I find this a beautiful polish for spring. Or for a cloudy day that needs some happiness ;)


A light purple/lilac color, named 'LOVEnder' With silver glitters. I also think this color makes my hands look pale. But either way, this is a beautiful soft color. I like it!  


 

Last color, named 'Pinkadoxa'. And I must say. I never thougt I would wear a bright pink polish on my nails. I'm not a big fan of the color pink, never been. But this color.. wow.. just.. AMAZING. I'm converted! I'm definitely going to wear more pink colors on my nails! :D 

I couldn't finish this post without showing you the beautiful nail flakes that are also of this limited collection. The Celtic nail flakes:

 

Look at those flakes! A pearl shine and all different shapes and sizes. I couldn't resist any longer and tried them out on my nails.


Just look at this! the pictures don't do the flakes justice, but trust me. They look stunning! I'm so happy I saw them at the last moment and decided to buy them! 


Have fun painting and creating,

xoxo

Dutchnailss  

No comments:

Post a Comment