Jan 3, 2014

Swatches: Essence Superheroes collection

The Essence Superheroes polishes originally consist of six different polishes: a thermo, a sand effect, a oil effect, a liquid gold and galaxy flakes. I only bought four of the six. I didn't like the galaxy flakes that much and the sand effect was already sold out I think because I didn't saw that one in the store.


In the store the 'Oil slick effect' and the 'Holo effect' were the ones that cought my eye. They both look goregous! But the 'liquid gold' has also a beautiful shine! And the 'Thermo effect' is the first thermo I own, I'm not really happy with the colors because purple makes my hands look very white and cold. And I never really liked the color pink. But the effect this polish gives is very nice. 

Two coats of Super, man! 
Three thin coats of 'Wonder wow! Man!'
Two thin coats of 'Power girl'
Three coats of 'Fantastic girl' Puple when cold.
Three coats of 'Fantastic girl' Pink when hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment