Feb 21, 2014

#38 Thermal flower Nail Art

First of all, you might have noticed when you've watched the tutorial that I changed some things in the video. I'm trying out some things and I hope you don't hate it too much ;)

Today I made a random flower nail art with a thermal polish base. I liked the idea of the thermal polish changing the whole look of the mani with just having warm or cold hands. 


This is how the mani looks like when cold.. 

And a lovely pink when warm :) 

 

And the transition between warm and cold. The mani look different every time! :D 

For the flowers I used a white, yellow and blue acrylic paint. And for the base colour I used the Essence Superheroes 'Fantastic Girl' polish. 

I made a tutorial for this manicure. If you want to see exactly how I did this you can click right here and you'll go to my youtube channel. 

If you feel inspired by this look and recreate it, I would love to see what you did! If you have instagram, just use the hashtag #dutchnailss and I will see your design! :D

Have fun painting and creating,

xoxo

Dutchnailss



No comments:

Post a Comment