Dec 31, 2013

#32 New Years Eve Nails!

And just like that, Christmas is over and we almost get to leave the year 2013 behind us and start fresh new year! 

I wanted to do so much more Chistmas themed nail art! But I underestimated how busy I was before and during Christmas and just hadn't had the time to do all the designs I wanted to do. Lesson learned for next year: don't plan a lot when you have absolutely no time to do all! ;)

For New Years Eve I wanted to keep it simple but sparkly(I don't even know if that is a word!) At first I wanted to make this nail art without the black base colot, but it's for New Year Eve! And when I think of new years eve, I think about black skies with intense lights and colors! So black base color it is ;)
  


This look is so versatile, you can make this with darker colours like I did for my New Years Eve manicure. But you can also replace the black with a lighter polish and use different glitters! Or replace the silver colours with golden colours to make the manicure a bit 'warmer' 

So this is my last manicure for the year 2013. I started this year with my youtube channel and my (you can almost call it an) obsession with nail art. And I regret nothing! The nail art community is a wonderfull place with wonderfull people. And I'm glad I am a part of this AMESOME community!

To all a blessed and awesome New Year! 

And to even more nail art :D

Link to the tutorial (Click here

Polishes I used for this look:


Extra info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Dutchnailss
Instagram: http://instagram.com/dutchnailss# 

No comments:

Post a Comment